Wuthering Heights
Mere Christianity
Madame Bovary
Tess of the D'Urbervilles
Crime and Punishment
Hamlet
The Forgotten Garden
These Is My Words
The Help
Ella Enchanted
Princess Academy
The Goose Girl
The Kite Runner
The Great Gatsby
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
The Giver
A Wrinkle in Time
Lord of the Flies
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Ender's Game
}

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

my first prezi find... scottsboro trials and TKM


This isn't much, but of the presentations I've seen on Prezi, this one is the most concise and informative.

1 comment:

  1. This was an informative overview of the novel and its background, and reminds me that you could really be pursuing the issue of law or of civil rights alongside whatever else you wish to research on this. I'd like to see you relate the book to digital culture.

    Be careful when you use Prezi that whatever text gets framed is legible within that frame. Also, it was hard to visualize the overall timeline because we only ever saw small parts of it and we jumped around a lot.

    Not bad for a first Prezi! I'm glad you included Works Cited.

    ReplyDelete