Wuthering Heights
Mere Christianity
Madame Bovary
Tess of the D'Urbervilles
Crime and Punishment
Hamlet
The Forgotten Garden
These Is My Words
The Help
Ella Enchanted
Princess Academy
The Goose Girl
The Kite Runner
The Great Gatsby
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
The Giver
A Wrinkle in Time
Lord of the Flies
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Ender's Game
}

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

creating content daily

My attempt to create daily content has failed already.

I had the honest intention of coming back to my apartment after FHE and creating a beautiful, insightful review about RE on Goodreads and then recommending that site to you. As you can see, this isn't that post I hoped for [maybe tomorrow?].

Intentions of a beautiful, insightful review were foiled when I walked from my boyfriend's King Henry apartment out to my car to find note on my driver's side window and a boot. A BOOT. That is an easy $50 right there. An easy $50 that I do not have to freely give away. But I was so frustrated and tired that after waiting for 30 more minutes than they said, I handed over my stinking debit card and walked away.

Why didn't I say, "Was a boot necessary? Why not the [more reasonably priced] $10-15 ticket? Where do you expect visitors to park if they can't park on the streets after 10:00 and there's no visitor parking?" Does anyone have the answer? Please comment, if you do.

Lame excuse, I know. But my content for today [well, now i guess this content is for yesterday] is now simply a frustrated half-rant. I apologize, readers. Hopefully something better will come along tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah no fun, been there before. I saw an article in the Daily Universe a few weeks back that may interest you. Check it: http://universe.byu.edu/node/15613

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rants or semi-rants are a common blog post genre. It makes you human.

    ReplyDelete