Wuthering Heights
Mere Christianity
Madame Bovary
Tess of the D'Urbervilles
Crime and Punishment
Hamlet
The Forgotten Garden
These Is My Words
The Help
Ella Enchanted
Princess Academy
The Goose Girl
The Kite Runner
The Great Gatsby
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
The Giver
A Wrinkle in Time
Lord of the Flies
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Ender's Game
}

Friday, June 3, 2011

putting it all together... it's coming

The long post earlier today was more for me than anyone else. I've been struggling a little bit the last couple of days because of a sudden change in topic. Suddenly, my previous research is rendered useless, and I'm left to find all new research and write a chapter for a book [albeit a rough draft] in two days. I failed on that account. I spent way too much time at the library on Thursday finding way too much research, finding over forty quotes when I only needed three or four. So please bear with me as I scramble to put together a cohesive chapter on a subject which I am really interested in...

1 comment: