Wuthering Heights
Mere Christianity
Madame Bovary
Tess of the D'Urbervilles
Crime and Punishment
Hamlet
The Forgotten Garden
These Is My Words
The Help
Ella Enchanted
Princess Academy
The Goose Girl
The Kite Runner
The Great Gatsby
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl
The Giver
A Wrinkle in Time
Lord of the Flies
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Ender's Game
}

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

i apologize for not posting yesterday...

But I had an interesting experience. I had a meeting with Dr. Burton yesterday and on my way home had a couple of good ideas, but no computer. 

So I finally pulled out the memo app on my phone for the first time and started writing. 
I rewrote my whole introduction on my phone via texting. 

Alright, I know that's nothing new for people, but it's such a big step from where our culture was not that long ago. How's that for digital culture?

[And if anyone has great ideas for a way of getting all this stuff off my phone without having to type it again, let me know! I tried Evernote, but it's not giving me what I need because my phone is not compatible.]

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious to see how texting changed your writing process. Were you more concise? Did you edit less?

    As for getting it off of your device, is there an email-out option? Does your phone have copy and paste? If worse comes to worst you could always type it in again reading it off your phone.

    ReplyDelete